Room 101 Teufel Hund?

Started by junglepete, 06/21/2021 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Has anyone given these a go? I can't find a review anywhere for them. They're on at cigarpage.com for $2.50ea.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 6/21/2021  10:14 AM

Has anyone given these a go? I can't find a review anywhere for them. They're on at cigarpage.com for $2.50ea.

I bought the sampler CP had on sale recently, but I haven't tried any of them yet.  Seems like a no-brainer given the price and they're Matt Booth blends...  :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

junglepete

I grabbed them, though a little reluctantly. For me it's been a bit of hit and miss with Room 101? We'll see.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

benchjockey

I just ordered some Room 101 The Big Payback Maduro Toro from CP for $4. Hope they're good.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

anyone smoke one of these yet?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

junglepete

They're in the mail Brian. I will smoke one ROTT next week and review it. The rest will go away for a rest, unless they're real good  :-)
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

ROTT, first impression, I like it. It's the Habano blend I smoked. I would say it is more medium bodied and starts out below that. I'll smoke a few more before reviewing it properly. Perfect burn, no relights or touch-ups needed. Well worth the $2.50ea. I paid.

P.S. I'm guessing that the reason the filler is a "secret" is because it's short filler.  :-0. Maybe not. The nub seemed like it though. I may have to dissect one.  :-)
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.