From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

Onct upon a time...

Started by Ken Kelley, 11/21/2022 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

there was a Geek named Bob. He had a fat girl who knew how to honk a horn.

For this and other old stories you just need to ask!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Oh, the fun we had back in the day!

Not sure how my shenanigans would be received today?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Ken Kelley

Yup! We might be a bit much for the sissy generation!  :biggrin:

Ken Kelley

At least we've made a start! Just need some other yahoos to join the fun!

Bob Cordell

I wonder if NWB still comes around? Nathan from the Atlanta area, he was a cool guy.

What about Larry Leimer, did his wife finally kill him?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Brlesq

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/21/2022  9:27 PM

I wonder if NWB still comes around? Nathan from the Atlanta area, he was a cool guy.

Nathan is still around, but  busy with career and family. Haven't seen Larry in a few years
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Well would ya look at that. A couple Class Act Curmudgeons just stepped back in. LOL
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Ken's present to all of us was a Birthday Return  :party:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Ken Kelley

Well...me and a few of the other old bubbas got to talking about the current state of affairs and decided to see if we could spark things up a bit. SOOO...all you bishes better buckle up tight and come along for the ride! Might want to keep an eye on the FNG's in case they get a case of the vapors when they can't handle the real fun!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Joelala

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/21/2022  11:27 PM

I did a transaction with him recently. He is around.
Joe

nwb

I'm here! Just don't post much anymore.

Good to see some of the old guys come back around. In Ken's case, really old.  :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

McBryde

I'm here to rebel rouse! Put me in coach!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

QuoteKen Kelley - 11/22/2022  2:32 PM

Well...me and a few of the other old bubbas got to talking about the current state of affairs and decided to see if we could spark things up a bit. SOOO...all you bishes better buckle up tight and come along for the ride! Might want to keep an eye on the FNG's in case they get a case of the vapors when they can't handle the real fun!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

I think you've given them fair warning.  I hope they've got suspenders for their knickers!  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

Quotegitfiddl - 11/24/2022  5:18 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 11/22/2022  2:32 PM

I think you've given them fair warning.  I hope they've got suspenders for their knickers!  :biggrin:

Those suspenders give them midget strippers something to hang on too so if you're wearing some be prepared.  :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

It's great to see you guys back on the site :smoker: life happens to everybody - this has always been a great site for me to come and just think about cigars and good people
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

metalhead y cigarguy

Ken... always good for a funny joke, a great story, and stirring the you know what.  LOL  

With all us OFGs coming back it seems more like 2012 and not 2022.  I like it!   :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

bstessl

I like where this is heading
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.