"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Opus X

Started by Cybercigar007, 12/02/2022 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cybercigar007

First world problem - got too many.

Too many buying impulses

I am in Central NJ

Sealed boxes shipped with Adult signature required ConUS

Opus X - Perfecxion X x 2 boxes - $1175 Shipped EACH or $1125 in person pick-up
Opus X - Magnum O - 1 box - $1550  Shipped (I know that's what I paid for them) or $1500 in person pick-up
Opus X - Belicosso x 2 boxes - $950 Shipped EACH or $900 in person pick-up

05Venturer

You must have overpaid. Lol :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Opus always come in weird box quantities.  The Mag O is a 36ct, PerfeXion X and Belicoso are a 42ct.  But yes, he overpaid, but everything is worth what someone will pay.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Murphy223

First world problem indeed.   ??

Cybercigar007

Supply and demand issue - overflowing with Cigars in Humidor 1500+

Cybercigar007

QuoteKid Montana - 12/2/2022  2:46 PM

Opus always come in weird box quantities.  The Mag O is a 36ct, PerfeXion X and Belicoso are a 42ct.  But yes, he overpaid, but everything is worth what someone will pay.

So true - Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.