Macanudo Vintage 1997 Maduros?

Started by Bob Cordell, 12/04/2022 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Hey criminals, they worth the coin or no?

Going for around a C-Note for a 12'er box???
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ntanner

The best price I've seen is 104 for 12 but I haven't really been shopping them. I think it's a good smoke,  about a 10 to 12 dollar stick. Just my opinion.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Good smoke for sure. Been out for a while not sure if they have tweaked the blend since
Release but current release is very good
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

metalhead y cigarguy

I've had two in the past.  I bought one for if the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, making it my victory cigar.  After the 2014 Super Bowl and the crushing that Seattle put on Denver; it was a very good cigar.  I bought another one the following year when Seattle played New England; that one did not taste as good as I was still pissed that Seattle didn't run the ball.   :angry:

Overall, they're a nice cigar but I think there are better ones for the price.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

McBryde

I have not tried them, I always thought that the heavy a$$ metal band had to make them cost an extra $2 or so just because of that, making them over priced. Like I said, I have never had one that I can remember, so my 2 cents doesn't count for much on are they worth it probably, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Bob Cordell

Well, I ordered a box and I'll report back later!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

McBryde

QuoteBob Cordell - 12/7/2022  2:08 PM

Well, I ordered a box and I'll report back later!

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  Let us know how they are, and if they are worth it. Heck, if all else fails, you'll have a nice set of new brass knuckles!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.