Full Power Pass

Started by Hot Stuff x, 06/25/2010 07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Okay, I'm getting this pass together...theme will be Full Bodied Cigars -- please keep it to med-full or full bodied powerhouse cigars only!

List of starter cigars will be updated this weekend and I hope to have the full lineup of participants by Monday so I can get this pass started.

Woo-Hoo!!  :dancing:

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Sure Les, I'll be glad to join your pass. I dont have a ton of  whopper strength cigars like your Camachos and what not but I'll come up with something, maybe Partagas Black, Hoyos, etc...

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Ken Kelley

I'll play!  Thanks for the invite, Les.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

ratboy

I'm. Thanks for the invite!

Beegerply

I'm in Les, I do have a trip planed for July 2 - 7 out of town and another one over Labor day if it goes that long.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'm in. Thanks for the invite.  :shades:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DennisA

I'm in!  :dancing:

Thanks for having me!
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Jackal

Thanks for having me on board.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mcdimond

I'd better sit this one out while I find the rest of my marbles.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

87North

I'm afraid I'll have to respectfully bow out as well as I'm on summer hiatus.  Thanks for the invite though, I really appreciate it.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

I'm planning to get this out in the next couple of days.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DocJazzRH

Hey Les, sorry I didn't respond sooner (MY BAD) thanks a lot for the invite but sadly I must decline at this time. Know I definitely would like to be considered again in the future. Wishing all in the pass my best...
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

southernpacifico

Les,
Thanks for the invite, right down my alley. FULL POWER HOUSE SMOKES :biggrin:
But sadly, I must pass for the summer, just too much stuff taking up my time.

Thanks Again BOTL
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Hot Stuff x

Ok, thanks to those who could join the pass...I have sorted the pass order and I'll have this out in the next day or two.

East coast is up first.

LES

Brlesq

Les - Thanks for the invite. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.  Just got your email.  I'm in if its not too late!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBRLESQ - 6/27/2010 9:04 PM Les - Thanks for the invite. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Just got your email. I'm in if its not too late!

I'm adjusting the lineup a bit to put Bruce in early....he'll be out of town in early August, don't want the box to miss him.

To everyone...please check to make sure your delivery address is updated!

LES

nwb

Les, thanks for the invite.  I was out of town this weekend, so I didn't get to play on CG much.  I'll bow out on this one, but great idea for a pass!
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

QuoteHot Stuff x - 6/28/2010  1:54 AM

Ok, thanks to those who could join the pass...I have sorted the pass order and I'll have this out in the next day or two.

East coast is up first.

Sweet.  Looking forward to the leadoff slot.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Hot Stuff x

The box is on the way to Eddie...DC # 0309 1830 0000 9477 3505
LES

Ken Kelley

Good selection, Les!  Too bad I'm after Bob, though.  I just know he's gonna grab that Black Dragon!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DennisA

Nice starting line up, Les!

Looking at the pass order, if the timing works out right, I might be able to do the pass-off to Dave in person.
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Brlesq

Great cigars to kick this off, Les!  I am really looking forward to this.  Love those full powered cigars! :dancing:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

wlfwalleye

Les, Thanks for the invite. This sounds like a good one.

Hot Stuff x

Ok, I shuffled the order a bit in the middle and near the end to accomodate some late entries.   No big deal, just check who is next before mailing out the pass.

And I'd like to :welcome:   Kyle (wlfwalleye) who has been a Cigar Geek for almost a year now but doesn't post much and hasn't been in any passes.

LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.