Cigar Bar-BQ this Saturday

Started by Joe196220, 07/11/2010 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe196220

Come join us at the Cigar Bar-BQ this Saturday, July 17th, at Slippery Rock Cigars in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania.

The Event starts at 2pm. We will be smoking cigars, eating some great food (pig roast, deep fried turkey, corn on the cob and a lot more), recording the Blowin' Smoke podcast, playin games, everyone receives a goodie bag, a bonfire and BS'ing & laughing with good people.

If you're a "fly by the seat of your pants" person and you wake up Saturday morning and decide you want to come . . .  jump in your car and come on down, we'll have enough for everyone.

Cost: Regular ticket Only $40.00, you can Pre order your tickets and save Ten dollars ($10.00) CLICK HERE to order. http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=16)

If there is any thing I can help you with, (hotel room, area attractions, directions to the nearest bar) email me at SRockCigars@aol.com or call me at 877-332-2612.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT summer and I will see you on Saturday.

Joe

We are located in a very unique location, an apartment complex (I know it's an "odd" location but it works for us) but if you need a place to stay, I have an apartment that you could spend the night in.  Bring your own sleeping bag or air bed and you're more than welcome to spend the night.

Anyone coming in Friday, join us for a few at our favorite watering hole, Gingerhill Tavern.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.