Don Pepin Garcia event at CI

Started by mhuss, 02/16/2008 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

I know that some of you were talking about heading up to the PA Poconos for CI's Cigar Fest.  If you are (or even if you're not), you may be interested in this event that CI is holding before the festival.  Don Pepin Garcia will be at CI's Super Store in Bethlehem on Thursday, May 1.  Their website didn't get specific with any deals, but they said they are of course running some on Pepin's brands.  The site also said he would be available for autographs, as well.  Just thought I'd pass this along to you all.

qman22

I went to an event in Pittsburgh at Allegheny Smokeworks last year that featured Pepin.  It was a really cool event with food and decent specials.  The specials were on pretty much everything he makes except Tats and Cabiguan.  Eddie Ortega was there too and had specials on all 601s.  Eddie was a pretty funny dude and Pepin doesn't speak a word of English.
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ljlemer

Oh boy! A Don Pepin Garcia event! Wouldn't miss it for the world!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

DonM

I cant make it, luck has it I do have some DPG on the way, guess I'll just smoke one and be happy

"The Curmudgeon"

ljlemer

QuoteDonM - 10/31/2009  7:27 AM

I cant make it, luck has it I do have some DPG on the way, guess I'll just smoke one and be happy

It's never too early in the morning for a DPG!

Thomas Mann

Hot Stuff x

WTF Larry?  are you bored and just going through all the old threads, and leaving comments for the hell of it?   Are you off your meds?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ljlemer

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/31/2009  10:27 AM

WTF Larry?  Are you off your meds?

Nope! I'm on them!

Thomas Mann

Anthony

Resurrecting old threads IS Larry's med.  :lmao:
_____

ljlemer

QuoteAnthony - 10/31/2009  11:52 AM

Resurrecting old threads IS Larry's med.  :lmao:

OK, the jokes about my sanity are getting stale. I have a weird sense of humor maybe, not emotional problems. Somehow it's gone from laughing with me to laughing at me and it makes me uncomfortable. It's more sensible to stick to the meaning of what I say and challenging it if you wish, at least until Paul freezes the thread. As for "dredging up the past", it was brand new information I was responding to. I wasn't a member of that pass, so I ignored the threads. I just got filled in. My only motivation was to prevent a repeat of it.

Thomas Mann

Anthony

I didn't think I was laughing at you.  I figured you were just having a laugh yourself, seeing people posting in old threads.  :confused:

Sorry if I offended.
_____

ljlemer

QuoteAnthony - 10/31/2009  12:21 PM

Sorry if I offended.

I was getting it from all corners. It was cumulative. More hurt than offended. And a bit scared. I saw 2 1/2 years of building a degree of respect and credibility pouring down the drain.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.