What Do You Think Of Young Women Smoking Large Cigars

Started by Jake Bourdon, 08/24/2010 05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Bourdon

I saw a video review of the NUB cigars done by a young lady who calls herself the cigar chick. It was just weird seeing a girl smoking a large thick cigar and I think they should stick to smoking cigarettes. There are just some things I believe are the domain of men only and like seeing women priests or women soccer /rugby players it's just damn right weird seeing them doing something which I consider a masculine thing.lol

Maybe its my upbringing where women are women and men are men and their actions and interests should reflect this. So when I see a young girl smoking a large cigar I just cannot help laughing and I start having these naughty thoughts.lol

What are your thoughts when you see young chicks smoking large cigars?

;-)

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

Depends if she has a devilish look in her eye . . . ;-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Voexum

Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

DocJazzRH

QuoteBrlesq - 8/24/2010  4:27 AM

Depends if she has a devilish look in her eye . . . ;-)

Nope -- she doesn't do it for me... :-(
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

capndutch

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

If the sisters want to light up, their choice.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lowpro75

I think everyone should be able to light up.  I don't necessarily find it attractive.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Jackal

I think that it takes the right woman to pull it off.  Just like some men look ridiculous smoking some vitolas, some women can pull it off.  I have seen women with confidence smoking a churchill and it is sexy.  I have seen small men look like idiots smoking a 6X60 or some burly guy looking really odd trying to smoke a lancero.  You need to find a vitola that fits you; that goes for men and for women.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

MT21

I'll be visiting my cousin next month. She and her husband smoke a cigar together just about every evening.  She tends to stay around a corona size cigar but not always.  I might be in my 50's but I enjoy sitting by the pool and having a good smoke with them.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Ken Kelley

How could you deny someone like this from enjoying a cigar???
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lowpro75

QuoteJackal - 8/24/2010  8:48 AM

I think that it takes the right woman to pull it off.  Just like some men look ridiculous smoking some vitolas, some women can pull it off.  I have seen women with confidence smoking a churchill and it is sexy.  I have seen small men look like idiots smoking a 6X60 or some burly guy looking really odd trying to smoke a lancero.  You need to find a vitola that fits you; that goes for men and for women.

But I don't care how I look. :confused:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

Quotelowpro75 - 8/24/2010  5:51 AM

I am not saying that there aren't any men who can smoke lanceros without looking effeminate.  However, a glance in the mirror may be in order for you Rich.  :lmao:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

QuoteJackal - 8/24/2010  8:58 AM

I am not saying that there aren't any men who can smoke lanceros without looking effeminate.  However, a glance in the mirror may be in order for you Rich.  :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

QuoteJackal - 8/24/2010  8:58 AM

Quotelowpro75 - 8/24/2010  5:51 AM

:lmao:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

Quotejunglepete - 8/24/2010  5:34 AM

Looks like someone smoking a cigar  :confused:

:word:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

bklein128

:lmao:  :lmao:

My thoughts on the topic:  Don't really care.  If a lady wants to smoke a big cigar, smoke a big cigar.  Who am I to say what is right and wrong.

consti

QuoteAlphairon - 8/24/2010  7:49 AM

No you cannot.
-Justin

PA.pierced2010

QuoteAlphairon - 8/24/2010  7:49 AM
She can smoke one of my large ring gauge cigars anyday.  :dancing:

In all seriousness, what people smoke should be a matter of personal preference, and not be limited by gender.
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Shukpaw

Not to direct this thred away from sex, but my biggest problem with her is that her reviews aren't that useful and she tends to trail off taliking about things that have nothing to do with cigars and are boring.   :blahblah:    :snoring:
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Bob Cordell

Enough booze and I like large WOMEN smoking cigars!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mountedshriner

QuoteJake Bourdon - 8/24/2010  3:22 AM

;-)

What do you think I am thinking Jake?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jake Bourdon

Quotemountedshriner - 8/24/2010  12:30 PM

QuoteJake Bourdon - 8/24/2010  3:22 AM

;-)

What do you think I am thinking Jake?

That you wish these young cigar smoking chicks were smoking your cigar, but not all at once heh. A man should not be to greedy. lol ;-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.