Portland Cigar Club

Started by PDXCigarClub, 09/05/2010 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDXCigarClub

The Portland Cigar Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month from 5:30 to 8:30 at 'The Mark' located inside the Shilo Inn at 9900 SW Sexton Mountain Dr, Portland, OR. We pair boutique cigars with libations from local breweries/distilleries/wineries. To participate in our featured selection is $5 plus we ask that you purchase something from the bar/restaurant. We also sell raffle tickets for $1/each. Raffle prizes vary from cigar samplers to cigar apparel or accessories.

ROTHNH

Sounds great!  I just wish we had opportunities like this anywhere close to home .

Brlesq

QuoteROTHNH - 9/5/2010  6:21 PM

Sounds great!  I just wish we had opportunities like this anywhere close to home .

:word:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DocJazzRH

QuoteROTHNH - 9/5/2010  3:21 PM

Ditto... :cry:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mountedshriner

QuoteBrlesq - 9/5/2010  3:31 PM

QuoteROTHNH - 9/5/2010  6:21 PM

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

elmokfo

Same here, the Cheyenne Cigar Club consists of me, smoking in front of a mirror  :-(

consti

Same here... I wish there were something similar to this over on my end.
-Justin

PDXCigarClub

It's taken a LOT of work, but if you're passionate about it PM me and I'll give you some pointers about starting one in your area. You can also check out cigarrights.org and contact your local CRA ambassador to get involved with whatever he's doing. Are you guys all CRA members?

vw77guy

There's a small group of guys here in Denver that get together on Fridays at a place called Smoker Friendly.  I join them when I can and it really makes the cigar experience much more satisfying.  Smokin buddies are the best. :smoker:

PA.pierced2010

Sounds like a great idea.  When I get back to the states, I need to check what is in my area.
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Brlesq

Quoteelmokfo - 9/5/2010  9:14 PM

Same here, the Cheyenne Cigar Club consists of me, smoking in front of a mirror  :-(

That's a great idea.  That way everybody is done smoking at exactly the same time! :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

elmokfo

QuoteBrlesq - 9/6/2010  12:47 PM

That's a great idea.  That way everybody is done smoking at exactly the same time! :biggrin:

Very true, unless of course, the guy in the mirror starts drinking Keystone Light and gets a little mean, then, you've got trouble!  :lmao:

nwb

Quoteelmokfo - 9/6/2010  4:49 PM

Very true, unless of course, the guy in the mirror starts drinking Keystone Light and gets a little mean, then, you've got trouble!  :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 9/7/2010  8:41 AM

Quoteelmokfo - 9/6/2010  4:49 PM

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.