Ashton Smoker

Started by NewGuy, 02/29/2008 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewGuy

The local smoke shop hosted an Ashton sponsored smoker. A nice looking Aged Maduro was the party favor. Lots of good fellowship and networking along with a mediocre stick, nice!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Very nice!  Ashton has got some great smokes out there.  I've always been a fan of the Olde World Reserve and VSGs.  Recently I paid a ridiculous price for a ESG because they were supposedly hard to find.  It was damn fine but way overpriced.  I'd love to see an Ashton event around me here.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Duker511

Ive smoked a couple, one aged maduro No. 50, and a natural corona. They were both very good, and Im looking forward to trying others. I wish my local shop would do something like that.
Tim

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 2/29/2008  10:42 PM

Very nice!  Ashton has got some great smokes out there.  I've always been a fan of the Olde World Reserve and VSGs.  Recently I paid a ridiculous price for a ESG because they were supposedly hard to find.  It was damn fine but way overpriced.  I'd love to see an Ashton event around me here.

-Paul

Yea, I picked one up tonite because the shop has not had any since I started going there. It better be good!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

QuoteDuker511 - 2/29/2008  10:51 PM

Ive smoked a couple, one aged maduro No. 50, and a natural corona. They were both very good, and Im looking forward to trying others. I wish my local shop would do something like that.

It is a lot of fun. I liked the Ashton Cabinet also.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.