AZ Herf....

Started by emind56, 03/03/2008 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Any of the other members out here in AZ want to get together for a herf?  We could do it at a local shop.  If we got a good response maybe we could even get one of the shops to offer a tasteing.  Let me know I'd be happy to attempt to make the arangements with a local venue

kgoings

I am in Gilbert, but I could make the drive to T-town for a gathering...

emind56

Great!  lets get it going.  Where is Gilbert?

kgoings

Gilbert is outside of Phoenix.

emind56

Ah I see, if it turns out more members are up that way, I can certainly come up that way....I have several clients who I'm sure would be happy to see me.  So I could turn a biz trip into a fun time with some 'gars

Wapster

I am in Sahuarita and frequent Anthony's on Grant and Swan.  Mike (the owner) may be happy to have it there.
:cigarman:

Kill 'em all! Let God sort 'em out!

kgoings

sounds good, I am super busy for the next month but after that pretty much anything is possible.

emind56

Wapster I live over by Broadway and Swan, and would be happy to hook up for a smoke anytime.  BTW I just stoped in to a new smoke shop in town Cigar Warehouse.  I guess it is the retail arm of TNT cigars.  Great selection of budget type smokes, and very nice guy Micheal who is the manager.  I picked up some of their Alts to Padron Anny and was very impressed.   Its up on Oracle and Orange Grove.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.