new coffee forum!!!!!

Started by emind56, 03/04/2008 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Outstanding a new coffee forum...... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

kgoings

SenorPablo

You guys caught my interest with all this coffee talk and specialty beans and roasting.  I have always been a big coffee fan but never realized the complexities behind a good cup of joe.  I do know good from bad (or at least I think I do.)  This should be very educational for me.  I'm looking forward to it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

emind56

I have put an email into some people who are real authorities on this subject asking permision to reproduce some of their educational articles on here so we can all learn.

Duker511

How do you guys brew your coffee? I usually use a drip machine. I have a Bunn commercial machine that brews a pot in 30 seconds but it seems that it brews a little weak if you dont use an extra scoop of coffee. Lately when I have been buying better coffee I like using a french press. I know the press is very trendy right now, but I think it makes the best cup of coffee. :rocker:  Now we need some coffee related emoticons.
Tim

emind56

I've been using a french press exclusivly for about a decade now and would never go back....your totally right best way to brew coffee IMHO.  For espresso I'm lazy and use a nspresso machine.

Also you can't underestimate the importance of a good quality grinder which produces an even grind

NewGuy

I have a bunn residential model. It does over the counter joe right! Bolder blends need to be a little rich on the amount or finer on the grind to reach maximum splendidness in the auto drip.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.