MNF at OC Cigars Lounge

Started by mb2456, 11/01/2010 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mb2456

Getting to be a common occurance here.  The Orange County Cigars Lounge is having Monday Night Football.  They have a pretty decent humidor, lots of leather chairs and seating, three huge wide screens and its a BYOB lounge.  $1 hamburgers at half time on their grill.  I've got a bunch of my neighbors who are going and I'm trying hard to get them to join CG.  

http://www.occigars.net/index.html

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Brlesq

Followed the link, and it looks like a nice place to hang out.  You're lucky!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Nice looking place - enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

It's a great little lounge.  I haven't seen anything else like it in Orange County.  I met Mike there about a year or so ago.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mb2456

QuoteJackal - 11/1/2010  2:40 PM

It's a great little lounge.  I haven't seen anything else like it in Orange County.  I met Mike there about a year or so ago.

Yeah, had a great time with Jason and Rebeeca.  Quite an education into the world of cigars from a couple of people who are enthusiasts...

vw77guy

Sounds like a great time... wish it was closer!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.