Africa
10 (23.3%)
Island Property - please specify in post
5 (11.6%)
Other - please specify in post
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

NewGuy

What location grows your favorite taste. I like the Rwandan, The Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee. A portion of the proceeds go to help Rwanda continue to recover from mass genocide.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Gotta to go with Columbia right now.  I drink those green mountain coffees at work and go for the Columbia Sumpremo.  I also buy the Starbucks Columbia from the grocery store.  I ahve a lot to learn in the coffee field though.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

emind56

So hard to say.  My absolute favorite bean I ever had was from Bolivia.  However I find myself drinking Costa Ricans the most.   The La Minta I have now is really remarkable.....then again a good blue mountain is tough to beat when roasted right.....and you can forget the Kenyn AAAs that come around they are fantastic too.. I used to be able to get  Cuban beans and their pretty special..and.....and....and it goes on and on

mhuss

I chose Island Property, because my all-time favorite coffee is the Blue Mountain coffee from Jamaica.  I seriously need to get my hands on some of that stuff really soon!  I'm really starting to get ansy for it!

NewGuy

What a spread of tastes! That blue Mtn rocks. I like kona on the regular also.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Duker511

Most of the coffee I drink is columbian, so I say columbia.

I made it to 100 posts :biggrin:
Tim

mhuss

QuoteDuker511 - 3/8/2008  11:33 AM

Damn, that was quick!  Nice job!  Congrats in the milestone!  You're going to skip right over the "Regular" status and dive into being a Veteran!

NewGuy

QuoteDuker511 - 3/8/2008  11:33 AM

Most of the coffee I drink is columbian, so I say columbia.

Great job Tim. I appreciate your effort.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Wow, the poll at this point is exactly even with all options represented except 'other'.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Duker511

Thanks guys, Im having a great time. My girlfriend always wonders what Im doing on the computer. She askes if I have found a new love, and now I can tell her yes. :bigthumbs:
Tim

pristak

Does Indonesia count as other or island?

nerv1025

USA.  I'm too poor for imported stuff.

mike46

Grocery store ........ to be honest I never give too much thought where the beans are from, well that would be my wife (not me) since I don't shop for grocerys.

herfdude

Huge fan of the Blue Mountain & Cubita both "Island" coffees
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

akira

My favorite is a blend from Peet's coffee - Major Dickason's.  Buy it, you'll like it.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

bnitch

Wish I could afford 100% Kona coffee but the Millstone blend isn't bad.

If I did this whats the worst that could happen?

Jackal

Indonesia, either Java or Sumatra

Kenya comes in next.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Mozwik

I like the fuller bodied coffees like Sumatran or Kenyan, although I seem to be on a never ending quest for the perfect cup.

87North

I'm a fan of the Ethiopian beans.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Greenfairypipe

I love me some good Kenya or Ethiopia coffee.  I picked up some Bali coffee from a local roaster that was out of this world.  It tasted like blueberries and cognac.

wolfeman
Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

tvolball

I like that Kona coffee from Hawaii. The Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee is good too
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

forty_caliber

I really love a good Guatemalan coffee.  This is generally more available as greens typically found in farm direct lots.

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

junglepete

Delmonte's Green, french cut  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

toby2

when its available we buy some beans sold as "tip of the Andes". its what all coffe should be

Otter

For me 100% Kona is outstanding when I can get it, otherwise I go with Sumatran.
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.