Kgoings I'm coming to PHX....

Started by emind56, 03/07/2008 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Looks like I'll be up your way in the next week or so, would you like to grab a smoke when I'm up.....I'm pretty flexible about when I'm coming so could probably work around your schedual

kgoings

For sure! I am leaving for Sacramento on Friday morning, my daughter has a gymnastics meet there on Sat.

kgoings

So I work for a brokerage company, so I am done with work by 2:00 ish. Where you wanna go?

There is Matchstix in Chandler
http://www.matchstixcigars.com/

Chuchhills in Pheonix/Tempe area
http://www.churchillsaz.com/

and several others. I dont think any of them can server alcohol, but I know you can bring your own in those two.

emind56

I'm giving a seminar at a community on the North side of town, I think its in goodyear, but I don't really know where that is.  As far as place, as long as we can hang out and herf a cigar I don't care, I don't drink so thats not a problem for me.  When I know for sure where and when I'll be I'll check back with you....I'll probably find out this Monday

Duker511

My girlfriends mother lives in Chandler. My girl is going there next month to visit. Where would you guys suggest she goes to buy me some sticks. Are there any cigars that are native to Arizona, that you can only get there. She always brings me hot sause, but this time I hope she gets both. By native I mean like house brands or something to add to my collection.
Tim

emind56

We have a very good house brand down here in Tucson at a shop called Jerrys cigars....but thats a pretty long drive for a cigar.   Also Cigar Warehouse (aka TNT cigars) is native to AZ so I suppose all their cigars could be considered native.

Duker511

They are going to be driving all over, Ill see if they will make it that far. They always go panning for gold, or digging, or however tourists find gold. They also go looking for antiques, that takes them hundreds of miles. Thanks for the info.
Tim

kgoings

Matchstix is right by the chandler mall, and churchills is not too far.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.