Outlaw Cigar Jan 21st & 22nd w/ 262 Cigars

Started by jsnake, 12/20/2010 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsnake

Join us at the Outlaw North on Jan. 21st (2pm to 8pm) for our first party of the new year with Paul Palmer of Casa Fernandez, Craig Cunningham of Esteban Carreras Cigars, Sherwin Setzer with Punch and Clint Aaron of 262 Cigars.
All the usual goodies to eat and drink so come on in and party with The Outlaw.

Join us at the Outlaw South on Jan. 22nd (9am to 8PM) for our monthly party with Casa Fernandez, Esteban Carrera, Punch and 262 Cigars. Tons of food and drinks, car clubs and great deals on cigars. Come meet Paul Palmer of Casa Fernandez, Craig Cunningham of Esteban Carreras, Sherwin Setzer with Punch and Clint Aaron of 262 Cigars.
Tons of Raffle prizes as well as great deals on cigars. Don't miss a single Outlaw Party this year!!

NORTH
6234 N. Chatham Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64151-2472

SOUTH
13700 Metcalf
Overland Park, KS 66223

southernpacifico

Sure would like to be there..

I was there in September and had a great time.

I'm on there email list and have seen there 2011 calender, AWESOME  Can't figure out how to purchase one on line, any clues??
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

jsnake

Call the store. They were giving them away for free.

doubleott05

im glad i live in kansas city

buahahaaa1!!!
-Elliot
Be my friend on facebook (be sure to identify your self as a geek)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/elliot.youngstrom

Link to my Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=doubleott05

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotejsnake - 12/20/2010  3:33 PM

They're really giving them away for free.  :confused:  So I just call and say I'm interested in a calendar and they'll send it to me, and not even charge me shipping.  Sounds like to good of a deal.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

jsnake

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 12/31/2010  4:27 AM

Quotejsnake - 12/20/2010  3:33 PM

They're really giving them away for free.  :confused:  So I just call and say I'm interested in a calendar and they'll send it to me, and not even charge me shipping.  Sounds like to good of a deal.
I don't know if they will mail you one without buying cigars. All I know is when you walk in there is a huge stack on the counters and they said take them they are free.

metalhead y cigarguy

Well, if I'm ever in Kansas City I'll have to stop in there, because it does look like a cool cigar shop. Unfortunately, I'm a long way away.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

jsnake

Tonight and tomorrow if anyone can make it!! Be sure to tell me who you are if you do. Very excited about this.

NES Tek

The west coast is a ways away from there.
 :-(
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ratboy

Quotedoubleott05 - 12/20/2010  7:49 PM

buahahaaa1!!!

That may be the first time anyone has ever said that.  :biggrin:

nwb

Quoteratboy - 1/21/2011  11:05 AM

buahahaaa1!!!

:word:

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

87North

Quoteratboy - 1/21/2011  10:05 AM

buahahaaa1!!!

True that... :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.