AZ mini herf

Started by emind56, 03/15/2008 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Took place today...I met up with Wapster today at Jerrys cigars here in Tucson, we had some great smokes and some great conversation.  I learned more about hunting in one afternoon than I have ever it was swee!  Then we took the party on the road up to Cigar Warehouse to sample some of TNTs smokes, and had another great smoke.....A great day for the Brotherhood of The Leaf.
I believe the smoke lineups were:
Me: Cubano Classic Beli, TNT Alt to Padron Anny Torro

Wapster:Cubano Classic Churchill, Padron Anny maduro Toro, and TNT alt to Padron Anny Beli

Can't wait to do it again.

SenorPablo

Sounds like a great day with some great  smokes.  How was the TNT?  II have decent things about them.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Duker511

Thats awsome emind56, that you guys could get together. I wish there were more BOTL near me to get together with. Only one of my friends enjoy cigars like I do, and everything he knows comes from me, and thats not much.
Tim

emind56

QuoteSenorPablo - 3/16/2008  6:23 AM

Sounds like a great day with some great  smokes.  How was the TNT?  II have decent things about them.

I really enjoy the TNT atl to padron anny...I've put up several reviews in the db.   I prefere the toro in maduro, but the others are all good as well.  For the price they are a steal, as such I'd say I smoke 3-4 of them a week.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.