Free Pipe Tobacco

Started by akira, 03/08/2011 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akira

http://www.pipeshowonline.net/Request_Altadis.php

I don't know if this has ever been posted, but here is a link to get some free pipe tobacco from Altadis.  If its anything like trying to get their "free" cigars, it might take a while, but at least for this one, you don't have to even pay for shipping.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Ken Kelley

Thanks for the link.  I opted for the English, whatever that may be.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Shukpaw

Thanks for the link.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Brlesq

Thanks, Mike.  I haven't broken out my pipes in over 15 years, but now I have a reason to do so.  

Its been so long, I can't remember:  Do you toast the foot?   :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 3/8/2011  8:10 PM

Thanks, Mike.  I haven't broken out my pipes in over 15 years, but now I have a reason to do so.  

Its been so long, I can't remember:  Do you toast the foot?   :confused:

If your "pipe" is a foot or more, then I'm sure it's been toasted before!
 :biggrin:

I know mine has, but it took two tries...  :-0
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Hot Stuff x

QuoteAlphairon - 3/9/2011  2:41 AM

Thanks for the link.  I opted for the English, whatever that may be.

English blends are non-aromatics consisting of Virginia and Oriental (usually Latakia) tobaccos.  Sometimes other tobaccos such as perique are added as well.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Samhain2000

I ordred some for the hell of it, thanks!
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

metalhead y cigarguy

What does knowing our education level and our annual income have to do with smoking a pipe? :confused:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

sherenity

Thanks akira, i also just signed up... I put aromatic I tend to smoke  only aromatics But occasional a good Brindle flake of sweet curd Virginia hits the spot.

Ken Kelley

Mine came on the mail mule this morning. It's Blend No. 5 whatever that is. I didn't know any better so I asked for the English blend. Now all I need is a pipe!  :biggrin:

lubrix

Thanks for the post.Do not smoke a pipe,but a friend does.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

elmokfo

Mine arrived in the mail today.  Eager to try it out.  Perhaps I'll have a bowl tonight :)

Brlesq

Quoteelmokfo - 6/10/2011  5:40 PM

Mine arrived in the mail today.  Eager to try it out.  Perhaps I'll have a bowl tonight :)

Mine arrived yesterday.  Pipes haves been in a cabinet for more than 15 years.  I can't even remember if I stored them with or without the cellos. :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

jharrisx5

Mine came yesterday. It's been so long that I forgot I requested it. I remember now that this thread is back. Now I need to find a pipe to try it out.
Puff Puff Give....

akira

Mine finally came in today also.  Its been a while since I burned a bowl so I'm looking forward to it.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 6/10/2011  6:00 PM

Quoteelmokfo - 6/10/2011  5:40 PM

Mine arrived yesterday.  Pipes haves been in a cabinet for more than 15 years.  I can't even remember if I stored them with or without the cellos. :confused:

They should be really smooth after aging that long!

gitfiddl

Quoteakira - 6/10/2011  7:26 PM

Mine finally came in today also.  Its been a while since I burned a bowl so I'm looking forward to it.

Mine, too.  Now where's my pipe...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

bnitch

Mine came in about a month and a half, called Great Outdoors, smells good but haven't tried it yet. But its free so worth the try.

If I did this whats the worst that could happen?

ROTHNH

I never did get mine.  Oh well.

87North

QuoteROTHNH - 10/22/2011  11:40 PM

I never did get mine.  Oh well.

I ordered mine a couple months after all of y'all and got mine in about 4 weeks... :confused:   Some no. 5  like Ken got and Larry praised.  It's not bad at all.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Mozwik

Thanks for the link  :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.