I won a 5er of Monte Cristo Media Noche Churchill!!

Started by kgoings, 03/31/2008 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

WOOHOO! I can not wait to try them! Now I am pissed that I chose the once a week shipping on Cbid! lol

kgoings

whoops I put this in the wrong forum...sorry admins!

mhuss

That's alright, we won't penalize you too much!  I won three Media Noche Churchill's on CBid about a month or so ago.  If you haven't already had them, you will absoutely love them.  They are a fantastic smoke!

Duker511

Tim

Bob Cordell

Dammitt, that means you outbid me on them! I tried to win those too...didnt put my money where my mouth was huh?

Ha...ok, dont bid on any now...let me win these!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!    :lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/31/2008  2:30 PM
Ha...ok, dont bid on any now...let me win these!

It's my turn to get in on the action for the Media Noche's.  I need some more!  You might have some more competition for these guys!

Bob Cordell

Noooooooooooooooo, I heard they are terrible!

Dont waste your hard earned money...buy a Macanudo or Partagas, they say those are great!

Run like the wind...I'm sure they are over-rated!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/31/2008  11:59 PM

Noooooooooooooooo, I heard they are terrible!

Dont waste your hard earned money...buy a Macanudo or Partagas, they say those are great!

Run like the wind...I'm sure they are over-rated!

I certainly wasn't one of those people that said it was over-rated and terrible.  Check my review!  I know you're just kidding, and I'm just kidding, too, about going over there and bidding on some.  I'm a bit short on money right now, so I won't be able to afford any more cigars for right now.  They're all yours!  Good luck!

Bob Cordell

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won three of the Media Noche #3s for $3 a piece...

Whoa, 3 x 3 x 3, thats wierd!

I got a good price though, huh?

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/1/2008  12:08 AM
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just won three of the Media Noche #3s for $3 a piece...
Whoa, 3 x 3 x 3, thats wierd!

I got a good price though, huh?

The only size of those I've had so far is the Churchill.  It cost me $14 at CI.  I bought three of them on CBid for $5 apiece.  It sounds like the #3's for $3 apiece is a great deal as well.  I think you made out great!  Congrats!

Bob Cordell

I have one of the Churchills in my humidor now but I haven't had time enough to devote to it yet, you guys say it goes for a couple of hours which I can easily believe. Its as big as a piece of PVC pipe.

I'm going crazy bidding just on you guys reviews!

Trusting huh?

Duker511

Yeah, if you curl that Monte. MN while you smoke it, you will gain muscle mass. They're thick and heavy in your hand, and on your pallete.
Tim

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/1/2008  12:17 AM
I'm going crazy bidding just on you guys reviews!

Trusting huh?

I trust the reviews here too.  I see what people have been smoking lately, and check out the Reviews page to see what the top-rated cigars currently are.  I then adjust my Wish List, and when I have time and money, I go out and get em.  I definitely trust the opinions and reviews of the other members here.  That's what it's all about!

kgoings

Yea I have bought 5er's on the reviews here alone and have been very satisfied! Love the Partagas Black and the 5 Vegas Series A.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.