Manuel Quesada at Finck's (San Antonio) Friday 4/15

Started by cmmayo, 04/11/2011 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

I know this is only going to apply to a few of you, but I thought I would pass along this promotional email I received from Finck's:

Meet Manuel Quesada
Blender of our phenominal new
LAMB'S CLUB CUBANO cigars!
Friday April 15, 2011 3-7 pm

Manuel's portfolio of brands includes Fonesca, Casa Magna (Cigar Aficionado cigar of the year), Quesada, and of course our long-time top selling Lamb's Club Clasico. We are proud to introduce our newest line, blended by Manuel himself, Lamb's Club Cubano. These bold, Cuban style cigars are very well balanced, delivering medium to full bodied smooth, rich flavor.

Manuel will be at our Northwest store on Bandera Rd. this Friday, April 15 from 3–7pm to show off the new Cubano line, already one of our best-sellers after just 3 months on the market! If you haven't tried them, we'll be making an offer you don't want to miss. All Lamb's Club Cubano and Lamb's Club Clasico will be offered at buy 3, get one free! We'll also have great deals on all of Manuel's Fonseca, Quesada and Casa Magna cigars!

Don't miss this opportunity to meet one of the most knowledgeable cigar manufacturers, and one of the nicest guys in the industry! If you have time to stay and enjoy a cigar, we'll have free ice-cold beer with your purchase!

Can't make it to our Helotes store? We'll honor the same great deals (and have some cold beer) at our West Ave. store too! Just come by either store this Friday between 3-7 pm!

Finck's Cigar Factory Outlet
12950 Bandera Rd.
Helotes, TX 78023
(210) 695-8889

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

horrido

You are lucky to have these types of events.....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

gitfiddl

Are you going, Corey?  Let me know.  I might have you pick me up some stuff if it beats online pricing...
 :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cmmayo

Quotegitfiddl - 4/11/2011  8:21 PM

Are you going, Corey?  Let me know.  I might have you pick me up some stuff if it beats online pricing...
 :shades:

Unfortunately, I will be working in Austin at my job during those hours, but I thought I'd pass the info along to some of our new San Antonio geeks....

:-(
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

87North

Well... unfortunately this is happening about 2 months too early.  I may be down that way around the first part of June like the 7th or so... I'm not sure yet.  Still, I wish these kinds of events happened up this way sometimes.  :-(   Corey, Have you tried this new Lamb's Club blend?  I'd be curious to hear your impression if you have.   :confused:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

hardeveningsuburb

Argh, I'd be there if I lived in San Antonio and not Denton.  Those look delicious.  My next order from Finck's will definitely include a 5-pack of those.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

lowpro75

Quote87North - 4/11/2011  10:48 PM

Well... unfortunately this is happening about 2 months too early.  I may be down that way around the first part of June like the 7th or so... I'm not sure yet.  Still, I wish these kinds of events happened up this way sometimes.  :-(   Corey, Have you tried this new Lamb's Club blend?  I'd be curious to hear your impression if you have.   :confused:

Manual should be more considerate of you schedule.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

87North

Quotelowpro75 - 4/14/2011  1:04 PM

Quote87North - 4/11/2011  10:48 PM

Manual should be more considerate of you schedule.

Since I expect the world to revolve around me, little things like this can be a real impediment to getting the revolutions just right.    :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.