OLIVA PARTY AT LOW BALL LOUIES IN BARTOW FLORIDA

Started by Brenda, 05/18/2011 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenda

Low Ball Louies is having an Oliva party on Thursday, May 19th at thier Bartow Florida Store.  Location  1206 North Broadway Avenue, Bartow Florida.  Food, Drinks and the featured cigar, event will be from 6pm to 8pm.  Thier events are always alot of fun and don't forget to try the family cigar, the "La Famosa" :dancing:
"If a woman knows a man's preferences, including his preference in cigars, and if a man knows what a woman likes, they will be suitably armed to face one another."

Colette

Ken Kelley

Ah, so THAT's what Low Ball Louie's is! I was thinking it might be a man with a painful deformity of the netherish region at first.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brenda

"If a woman knows a man's preferences, including his preference in cigars, and if a man knows what a woman likes, they will be suitably armed to face one another."

Colette

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Ken Kelley

Did you guys happen to read enough to see it has already happened?  May 19th.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 6/7/2011  1:10 PM

Based on the subsequent responses, I'm thinking not...
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 6/7/2011  3:06 PM

QuoteAlphairon - 6/7/2011  1:10 PM

Based on the subsequent responses, I'm thinking not...

The last week or so the newbies has been digging up a bunch of old threads and responding to them.  While I think it is really great that they are reading everything on the site as a newbie to learn their way a round, a little more attention to dates might be in order. :-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ROTHNH

Each reply gets them that much closer to Larry in point count  :shades:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.