ISOM Trade

Started by stogie_foggie, 04/21/2008 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stogie_foggie

After all this talk about you know what, I was interested in doing a trade.  Would like to try 1 or 2 and in return, I would set someone up with something good, say, Diamond Crown, Davidoff, Ashton, something of that caliber?

Getting those here is next to impossible and since some of you are within swimming distance, I thought.....
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

stogie_foggie

By the way, if this is the wrong place for this, sorry about that.    :shy:

mhuss

If you would have asked a few months ago, I probably could have helped you out.  But unfortunately, through some other trades and my own consumption, my supply of banded Cubans has almost dried up.  Actually, they weren't even mine in the first place.  The stock I had was my father-in-law's, given to him as gifts.  He asked me to store them in my humi since he doesn't have one.  I do have a bunch of unbanded Cubans, but they may not interest you, since none of us have any idea what brand they are.

stogie_foggie

Quotemhuss - 4/21/2008  2:49 PM

If you would have asked a few months ago, I probably could have helped you out.  But unfortunately, through some other trades and my own consumption, my supply of banded Cubans has almost dried up.  Actually, they weren't even mine in the first place.  The stock I had was my father-in-law's, given to him as gifts.  He asked me to store them in my humi since he doesn't have one.  I do have a bunch of unbanded Cubans, but they may not interest you, since none of us have any idea what brand they are.

Hmmm, I've never been a brand guy, maybe just a few that you think might be good....

Bob Cordell

A pass is a good way to try one, there were a few included in the "Rags to Riches" pass. Thanks to emind I get to try my first one!

Maybe you can join the next one that goes around!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mhuss

Quotestogie_foggie - 4/21/2008  9:56 PM
Hmmm, I've never been a brand guy, maybe just a few that you think might be good....

I believe I have three different sizes.  I'll have to double-check that.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.