Drew Estate Event

Started by stogie_foggie, 04/23/2008 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stogie_foggie

There is a Drew Estate event coming up at a local B&M store next Friday, May 2nd.  There will be giveaways, a local rep, free cigars... and it's close to my house.

Did I mention free cigars?   :dancing:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

SenorPablo

Very nice.  I haven't been to one in awhile.  It's about time for another one.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 4/23/2008  9:53 PM
Very nice.  I haven't been to one in awhile.  It's about time for another one.

I haven't been to one at all yet.  CI plans a lot of these types of events.  I should really make some time and get up there to check one out.

jomama20

stogie_foggie

I just back from the Drew Estate event that was at a local shop here in CO.  They were sampling the Natural, Acid and their budget brand, La Vieja Havana.

I'm not a huge fan of flavored cigars (although plenty of people were) and got a free Natural Dark Angel.  Right away, this cigar had the classic "barnyard" smell but once lit, not too bad.  Too bad the barnyard showed up here and there.  I decided against buying any and got a Gurkha Avenger G5 instead  :dancing:

As I was leaving, Dustin, the owner saw I didn't buy any so he gave me one of each of the La Vieja and a Natural Dirt for showing up.  Either he felt bad, or was glad I bought a $13 cigar.  Anyway, nice of him.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

SenorPablo

Quotestogie_foggie - 5/2/2008  8:39 PM

I just back from the Drew Estate event that was at a local shop here in CO.  They were sampling the Natural, Acid and their budget brand, La Vieja Havana.

I'm not a huge fan of flavored cigars (although plenty of people were) and got a free Natural Dark Angel.  Right away, this cigar had the classic "barnyard" smell but once lit, not too bad.  Too bad the barnyard showed up here and there.  I decided against buying any and got a Gurkha Avenger G5 instead  :dancing:

As I was leaving, Dustin, the owner saw I didn't buy any so he gave me one of each of the La Vieja and a Natural Dirt for showing up.  Either he felt bad, or was glad I bought a $13 cigar.  Anyway, nice of him.

Very cool.  That's what seperates the good owner's from the mediocre.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.