Geronimo Bomb

Started by Brlesq, 07/09/2011 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Herfin' Chef is definitely a vindictive soul and followed through on his threat to got even with me for blowing up his pal Billy Wish Stealer! I guess he thinks I'm Geronimo for giving Billy his Native American name.

Wayne sent a bunch of soldiers in Roman war helmets to teach me a lesson.  Thanks man!  All of these are on my list of favorite cigars, and I try to keep some of each in stock at all times to help "guard" the rest of my cigar stash.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Nice job Wayne  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

lubrix

Nice MOW Bomb,Bet you have "Shellshock"!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

87North

Man... thats just Purdy!   :dancing:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Romeo

great sticks nice job!!!!! :biggrin:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

horrido

MOW nice sticks very strong looking...... :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

cocon

What a cute little platoon!!! :shades:

Nice counter!!!
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

wlfwalleye

Dat's a tasty bomb right there!

goathead

billy82

:biggrin:  Very nice bome Bruce!! I knew it was in the works for a little.  Good job Wayne (Herfin' Chef)
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

jharrisx5

WOW...that's what I call a bomb!  Some good smokin' fo sho!!
Puff Puff Give....

cmmayo

QuoteBrlesq - 7/9/2011  3:27 PM

Herfin' Chef is definitely a vindictive soul and followed through on his threat to got even with me for blowing up his pal Billy the Wish Stealer! I guess he thinks I'm Geronimo for giving Billy his Native American name.

Wayne sent a bunch of soldiers in Roman war helmets to teach me a lesson.  Thanks man!  All of these are on my list of favorite cigars, and I try to keep some of each in stock at all times to help "guard" the rest of my cigar stash.

Wartime bomb!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Herfin' Chef

QuoteBrlesq - 7/9/2011  4:27 PM

I guess he thinks I'm Geronimo for giving Billy his Native American name.

Partially  true, but the real crux of this biscuit stems from my 15 month old daughter's discovery of looney tunes. (with help from pop of course)

Minute 6:11 of this classic was the true inspiration for the title of the bomb thread.....

http://youtu.be/EQZOvdD-KK8

P.S. Sleep with one eye open gents, It aint over til you hear my ex wife singing...

-w-
(unofficial Man of War)
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

kcramer

Very cool!  I love the MoW's...you sir, have a nice selection there.

dwig

Good job, nice sticks!
 :biggrin:
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

MT21

That's some serious security!
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

dieselcricket

Freakin Sweet!!! Nicely done!!
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

nwb

Cool bomb!  I didn't realize Chef liked MoW....
Chief of Shaft

Shukpaw

Themed bomb.  Nice.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

cdrymon

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.