Found this event at www.famous-smoke.com

Started by ljlemer, 04/26/2008 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

BBQ II WEEKEND BLOWOUT!!!  Call 610-559-8800 or 1-800-564-2486 x101
This year's event promises to be even BIGGER than last year's, and tickets are now on sale. Come enjoy the festivities with a HUGE three day celebration. It all kicks off Friday, June 6th, with a golf outing and pre-party. The BBQ is on Saturday, June 7th and Sunday, June 8th. Limited to just 300 people per day, this year we're offering a VERY LIMITED number of Two Day passes as well. Sorry, but the Two Day passes and the Saturday passes are already sold out. Your One Day ticket gets you over $150 in cigars, and up to $300 worth of free cigars with a Two Day pass, plus all the BBQ Chicken, Ribs, Pork, and side dishes you can eat, and plenty of beer, water, and soft drinks. Raffle tickets will be available for a chance at over $40,000 worth of merchandise including two JEEPS, trips to visit cigar manufacturers, rare cigars, humidors, lighters, cutters, and much more! One Day tickets cost just $125.00, and Two Day passes are $200.00. You get more than that in free cigars alone, not to mention food, drinks, music, and more. These will go FAST, so get yours soon by calling 610-559-8800, and enjoy three fun-filled days with Famous.

MEET AND GREET Top Cigar Makers!
Currently scheduled to appear: Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Cigars, Christian Eiroa of Camacho Cigars, Alan Rubin of Alec Bradley Cigars, Joe Chiusano of Cusano Cigars, Jonathan Drew of Drew Estate, George Rico of Gran Habano, Carlos Diez of Reyes Family Cigars (formerly Puro Indios), and Jorge Padron of Padron Cigars...Plus many more!

GET CIGARS from Top Brands!
601, Alec Bradley, Altadis (makers of Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo), CAO, Camacho, Carlos ToraƱo, Davidoff, Cusano, Drew Estate, Punch, Macanudo, Graycliff, Troya, Don Lino, Oliva, Padron, Puros Indios, Rocky Patel, Gran Habano, Perdomo and more!

SPECIAL NIGHTLY RATE on Lodging!
Receive a special nightly rate of $109 by mentioning the Famous Smoke BBQ:
Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center
300 Gateway Drive, Bethlehem, PA  18017
For reservations: Call 610-866-5800
(Only 2.5 miles from Lehigh Valley Airport)

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/include/bbq2008details.cfm
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

burn1

Wish I was still going to be up north while this was going on. But I have go back to TN before this happens sounds like fun

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 4/26/2008  2:45 PM

Wish I was still going to be up north while this was going on. But I have go back to TN before this happens sounds like fun

How's your vacation? Glad you found a computer you could borrow.

Thomas Mann

burn1

I am having a blast so far. Wont be as long as I thought only a little over two weeks but I will keep trying to pop in now and then

ljlemer

Quoteburn1 - 4/26/2008  7:36 PM

I am having a blast so far. Wont be as long as I thought only a little over two weeks but I will keep trying to pop in now and then

My vacation starts when my wife leaves for a 3 week study vacation abroad May 5. Then it's wall-to-wall cigars, punctuated by pipeloads and pipeloads. More reviews than the mind can fathom.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.