Drew Estate Event

Started by Turboknat, 04/29/2008 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

On Saturday, May 10th, from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.

Address:  2500B Spring Garden Street
City:        Greensboro, NC  27403
Phone:     366-218-8610

There will be specials on Drew Estate products, plus a free stick.

stogie_foggie

Yeah, they must be going around.  I'm going to one this Friday... There is a thread I started somewhere around here.

Is a rep coming?  Giveaways?
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Turboknat

There is a rep there, and I believe a free stick, one at least.

stogie_foggie

The cool thing for me is that I found a new cigar store.  I got an email about the event and checked out the place beforehand.  Never knew it was there... they have a great lounge, but maybe not a great selection.  That's OK, just another place to add to the local list.

Turboknat

Its always cool to find new spots/stores/lounges.  Actually, the cool part is if they are actually good places.

stogie_foggie

So, how was it?  I wrote what I thought - it was OK.  Flavored Cigars are not my thing and the event itself was a little unorganized.  I didn't purchase any but the owner gave me some for coming.  Good guy, I go there a lot.

The freebie was a Acid flavored cigar (forget which one) and a DE Dark Angel.  I got the dark angel - not bad, but would never buy one for myself.

wunderdawg

That's the problem with living in the sticks, No close B&M's.  Wish I could go. Sounds good.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.